TelePacific Communications today announced a definitive agreement to acquire all of the assets and customers of IXC, Inc., and IXC Holdings, Inc., which do business as Telekenex, a business-grade IP services provider headquartered in San Francisco and Seattle.
Under the terms of the agreement, the TelePacific Communications family of companies will gain approximately 1,000 business customers and 122 employees. Additionally TelePacific will augment its existing IP portfolio with the following services:
- A robust hosted PBX platform with nationwide voice capabilities;
- A nationwide PCI compliant MPLS backbone;
- A fiber network in the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area;
- Managed network services providing advanced configuration and support for complex network deployments; and
- Managed security services through a cloud-based firewall.